Targeted Group Personal Training
- Our Nationally Certified Personal Trainers provide small group training focusing on different training modalities to help you avoid mental and physical plateaus, inspire growth and change, and improve the way you move. Learn a new technique while having fun, meeting new friends, and achieving your health and fitness goals! Meets 1 time per week. Classes vary by quarter.
- Incorporating Olympic lifts into your workout routine is beneficial for developing strength and power and has a proven role in developing muscular adaptations and coordination. Our USAW and CSCS Gaucho Pulse Health and Performance Specialists will bring you through a comprehensive exercise progression to help you form the foundation for more advanced lifts such as the clean, clean and jerk, and snatch. Class is suitable for all levels from beginners to advanced participants.
Metabolic Strength Circuit
- This group will incorporate a mixture of TRX, kettlebells, medicine balls, jump ropes, strongman/woman training, and body weight exercises.
- Train in a new way with Kettlebells! In this form of strengthening, emphasis is placed on moving the joints in a natural & full range of motion, with equal focus of extensor & flexor muscles. When practiced properly, muscle imbalances from side to side and from an extensor/flexor point of view are ironed out. This great full body workout will also improve grip and core strength.
Speed & Agility Technique
- In order to learn the proper body positions for achieving optimal speed, you will work towards your athletic goals through a progression of linear and lateral movement drills.
TRX Suspension Training
- TRX is all core, all the time! Suspension training exercises build true functional strength while also improving flexibility, balance and core stability. TRX exercise are multi-planar and multidirectional with compound movements similar to the way we move in daily life and in sport. TRX Training is focused on the human body as an integrated system, allowing you to improve your overall strength and fitness.
High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
HIIT, or high-intensity interval training, is a training technique in which you give all-out effort through quick, intense bursts of exercise, followed by short, often active, recovery periods. This type of training gets and keeps your heart rate up and burns more fat in less time. Our energizing and fun small group class will incorporate a mixture of TRX, kettlebells, medicine balls, jump ropes, sleds, battle ropes, and body weight exercises to help you achieve maximum results in a short time!
Targeted Group Personal Training Prices
|Student||Faculty, Staff & Community|
| High Intensity
| Speed Agility Technique
Summer (6 weeks)
| DEADLIFTING 101
|*Prices subject to change.|