Membership refunds are reviewed and granted only at the discretion of the administrative supervisor. Refund request forms can be picked-up and submitted in person at the Customer Service Center (CSC). Submitting a refund form DOES NOT GUARANTEE A REFUND.
All refunds are subject to the following policies:
- Notification of refund status will be sent via email once processed.
- Membership Refunds can NOT be transferred across programs/services.
- Refunds/transfers for short-term memberships (1-month and 3-month) are NOT available; excluding unprecedented circumstances. There are NO refunds for day passes.
- Refunds for annual memberships will only be considered by the administrative supervisor for following reasons within the first 5-months and will be subject to a one month cancellation and $10 administration fee:
- Changes in medical condition resulting in physical limitations
- Medical conditions require doctors note to be submitted at time of refund request form submission.
- Refunds, if given, take four to six weeks to process through university accounting.
- If granted, the refund will be sent to the address provided on the submitted refund request form.
- All cancellations must be made in writing (e-mails will be accepted).
- Patrons on the annual Payroll Deduction membership will be subject to a $50 cancellation fee and it will be deducted from your paycheck for early cancellation.
- A Payroll Deduction form must be picked-up and completed at the Customer Service Center (CSC) in order to process a cancellation.
- Payroll Deduction memberships can take one billing cycle for the request to be processed by campus payroll.
Membership Transfer and Credit Policy
All memberships are non-transferable.
Prices are subject to change at the discretion of the Governance Board.