Every quarter, Adventure Programs provides numerous opportunities for our students, staff, faculty, and community to go on an overnight adventure. Here you will gain outdoor skills, meet like-minded adventure seekers, and have the trip of a lifetime! All trips are led by our professional staff who have gone through extensive training to ensure your safety.
We work hard to come up with super fun activities, secure permits, make campground reservations, reserve transportation, train and schedule professional staff, provide top quality equipment, shop for meals, and manage risk. All that's left is for you to choose your adventure! Sign up today!
We are proud to offer this service at an unbelievable value. Current UCSB Students receive an extra discount thanks to the Rec Sports Fee Initiatives. Thank you for investing in your adventures.
One of the things we all get excited about is taking a break, getting away, and going on a trip! Our adventures are enjoyed by Students, Staff, Faculty, and our Community.
Spring Break | March 2020
- Colorado River Canoe | 3/21-3/24 and 3/26-3/29
- Adventurefest | 3/21-3/29
- Grand Canyon Backpacking | 3/22-3/29
- Santa Cruz Island Camp Backpack & Kayak | 3/23-3/27
Future Possibilities | Stay Tuned, We're Working On Them!!!
- San Gabriels Canyoneering
- Lost Coast Backpacking
- Yosemite Backpacking
- Santa Cruz Island Stewardship
- Southwest National Parks and Canyons Road Trip
- Wilderness Survival Skills and Quail Springs Permaculture
- Sequoia Backpacking
- Death Valley Days
- Joshua Tree Camping, Hiking, and Climbing
- Sierra Backpacking
- Sespe Backpacking
- Big Sur Camping
- Santa Cruz Island Camp Backpack & Kayak Adventure
- Grand Canyon Backpacking
- Colorado River Canoe
- Wilderness Medical Training