Fun & Fitness
Wednesday, September 30
UCSB Recreation Center
The Fun & Fitness Festival is the UCSB Department of Recreation's annual showcase event that takes place during UCSB's Week of Welcome every Fall quarter of the new academic year. The festival showcases the variety of classes and activities that Recreation offers including FREE fitness, sport and adventure demos. Information and sign ups are available for Intramural Sports, Sports Clubs and Athletic Training. Participants also enjoy live performances, games, giveaways from our sponsors and more!
Fun and Fitness Festival has been one of the most popular events on campus since the first time it was held in 1993. Over 6,000 students, faculty, and community members attend each year! Join us this year for the fun which includes:
- Free Food!
- Giveaways from the Department of Recreation and our sponsors (T-Shirts, Gift Certificates, Stickers, and more!)
- Interactive Games
- Meet and sign up for one of our Sport Clubs!
- Gaucho REC demos
- Fitness demos
- Free Massages from our Massage Therapists
- Intramural Sports and Sport Club sign-ups
- Live performances including music and entertainment
- Adventure Programs Mobile Climbing Wall, Slacklining, S'Mores, Aerial Silks and more
- Rock Climbing in the Adventure Climbing Center
- Try SCUBA Diving (No Experience Necessary), Log Rollingand Play Canoe Battleship at the Rec Cen Pools
- Athletic Training and Athletic Performance Center information